MANHATTAN WELDING SERVICE PLAN
- To wire brush and power vacuum clean fireside portion of boiler free of all loose soot and debris.
- To remove all handhole and manhole assemblies from waterside portion of boiler.
- To flush and wash waterside portion of boiler free of all loose rust and scale.
- To dismantle and flush low water cut off assemblies.
- To perform inspection of pressure vessel, refractory, and piping.
- To close and seal fireside and waterside portion of boiler.
- To fill and leak test boiler.
- To clean, oil, and adjust burners for maximum combustion efficiency.
- To perform electronic combustion efficiency testing.
(The following may not be applicable at all locations):
- To inspect and adjust pulleys and v-belts.
- To check air leakage: front door and rear door.
- To remove and clean: Fuel oil cleaner, oil nozzle assembly, and gas pilot assembly.
- To cycle burner and check pilot operation, main flame ignition, and combustion controls.
- To check for leakage: Oil pump, oil strainer, oil piping, and oil valves.
- To check operation: Linkages, and modulator.
- To inspect and test: Thermal safety, low gas pressure switch, high gas pressure switch, air pressure switch, L.W.C.O., fan control, aquastat/pressuretrol, condensate pumps, flame safe controls.
Manhattan Welding Company, Inc. will coordinate annual State Insurance Inspections at the customer’s request and at no extra charge.